The Parks Foundation
of Highland Park
Dedicated to Enhancing Parks and Providing Access to Healthy Leisure Pursuits
The Parks Foundation of Highland Park is dedicated to the belief that every resident of our community deserves the opportunity for an enriched, healthy lifestyle.
We raise funds to support and enhance exceptional Park District projects and provide scholarship funding to ensure that all community members are able to participate in Park District programs.
- $125 (purchased before Feb 15)
- $175 (purchased after Feb 15)
Participate in the Champions Gala online silent auction beginning Wednesday, March 1. Auction includes extravagant trips, luxury dining experiences, tickets to sporting events, one-of-a-kind sports memorabilia, private wine parties, golf packages and more.
Parks & Beaches
We bridge the gap between public resources and the funding needed to maintain and enhance our world-class Park District
- The Park District manages over 700 acres of land, including 44 parks, beaches, and 11 sports and nature facilities
- Only about 6% of resident property taxes are paid to the Park District
- Property taxes support around 50% of the Park District’s operating costs
We ensure that all community members have access to high-quality recreational programs and facilities
- More than 1 in 10 Highland Park/Highwood residents earn an income below the basic cost of living in our community
- Thousands of residents in need have received Park District grants-in-aid
- The Foundation provides funding for over $100,000 in annual scholarships
The Parks Foundation proudly partners with the Park District of Highland Park to support enjoyment of our community’s beautiful lands and exceptional recreational programs
Swim. Play. Laugh. Repeat.
With your support, the possibilities are endless